Port Werburgh Marina is a traditional marina with modern facilities. There is a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, with few rules and good security. The Marina is part of Port Werburgh on the northern side of the Medway Estuary and is within easy sailing distance of the Thames estuary and the North Sea – with the coastal ports of mainland Europe just a few hours away. The Marina also benefits from excellent road access, including the M20, the A2/M2 and the M25.
- For your peace of mind, 24-hour CCTV cover is provided.
- Access to the Marina is via a channel from the main river. For a vessel with a 2 metre draught, access can be obtained 2.5 to 3 hours either side of high tide over a sill at 1.5m over chart datum.
- A 20 tonne crane for lifting boats up to 18 metres (60 feet) in length is available, along with mast stepping and engine lifting – all at competitive rates.
- Floodlighting, electricity and water is provided.
- Owners of boats at Port Werburgh Marina are welcome to work on their boats, and cradles are available to suit all vessels.
- An amenity building is available with toilets, showers, hairdryers. There is also a laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryers (disabled facilities available). Access to the amenity block is protected by a lock and key.
Please click here for tariffs